Award-winning Vocal Coach
Vocal & Studio Coach
Anjanette has followed a lifelong passion as a world class vocal coach. With over 24 years of experience, she continues to train and coach successful singers across the globe. Her clients have found success as professional artists, social media artists, pro musical theater performers, and received scholarships and awards. She has clients for vocal technique and studio coaching that have received many millions of views, and some have made top categories on American Idol, The Voice, and The Sing-Off.
She is the youngest teacher in the world to receive the highest certification level from Speech Level Singing, a ten-year process. She has taught at the prestigious VocalizeU Summer Vocal Program, and trained students and teachers as a Mentor Instructor in the Institute of Vocal Advancement.
- Amy Whitcomb (The Sing-Off, The Voice, Artistic Director for BYU Noteworthy)
- Trey Makai (TikTok Artist, Show “Mani”)
- Charlotte Hovey (Disney Cruise Line, The Phantom of the Opera Tour)
- The Ohana Adventure (Social Media Channel)
- The Fun Squad on Kids Fun TV (YouTube Channel)
- Ninja Kidz TV (Social Media Channel)
- David Archuleta - Only Preparation for Star Search (Recording Artist, Star Search, American Idol)
- Missy Lynn (Professional Singer/ Songwriter, Dueling Piano Performer)
- Johnny & Twyla Wilson (Disney Cruise Line, Professional Theaters across the country)
- Bailee Johnson (Hale Centre Theater, Movie & Film work)
- Aimee Johnson (Hale Centre Theater, Movie & Film work)
- Cooper Johnson (Hale Centre Theater, Movie & Film work)
- Bri Ray (Artist & Songwriter, 1st ever National Presidential Scholar for Singer / Songwriter)
- OSTON (American Idol as Austin Wolfe)
- Robyn Cage (Professional Singer/ Songwriter, Dueling Piano Performer)
- Nadia Khristean (Singer, Songwriter, Activist)
As a songwriter alongside her writing partner Stephen Nelson, they have written for successful artists such as GENTRI, Mat & Savana Shaw, Madilyn Paige, Lexi Walker, David Archuleta, Hilary Weeks, BRIT, Mercy River, and Calee Reed. They have also written songs for companies such as Renatus, 7TK, and Raw Focus. They were contracted to write a musical celebration of the 150 year Golden Spike Anniversary. Their music has made #1 on multiple Billboard charts, top ranks on iTunes Charts, and can be heard on Emmy-winning films, and they are published writers for Sony Masterworks.